For Latest Version Of This Blog
Click Below Link
www.finalprojects2030.net

Monday, May 2, 2011

Computer Science Final Year Project Ideas

I'm a 3rd year uni student from Staffordshire. Now at the placement and looking for a Super Cool Final Year Project. My final year is starting this August and hoping to armor my self better with some research on the project.

I still do not have any idea..what exactly i'm going to do. But i'm sure i know what i'm going to implement when i see what it should be

Although i am into Software Development, i am looking forward to use small portions of electronics & embedded systems. I love Linux and always gave it the priority over MS Windows as my default OS.

I do not wish to develop a stand alone application. It should be a web based system and have to make use of Web 2.0 and Web Services.

I saw few posts from "Goldston" who also having same interest as mine, but cannot contact him.

Please share ur ideas on a suitable Final Year Project which meet my requirements.

1 comment:

  1. It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Construction Management

    ReplyDelete

Show Related Post's

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...